Many of us find enjoyment in sneaking a little piece of human food to our pets once in a while, but think twice the next time you do! Not only does this innocent treat interrupt our dog's training, but the following list of human foods that are harmless to us, are actually highly toxic and in some cases, fatal to our fuzzy friends.
If your pet has ingested any of these foods, contact your Vet immediately. Another important phone number to keep on your refrigerator in case of emergencies, is the ASPCA's Poison Control Center:
ASPCA ANIMAL POISON CONTROL CENTER
Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year